ticket prices Archive
Consistent with past years, Walt Disney Company announced on Sunday that admission prices will be going up at both Disneyland and Disney World. Yearly increases are part of an effort to reduce crowd sizes at parks and help shorten wait times for rides.
We will continue to evolve our pricing in a way that gives them a range of options to meet their budget and helps better spread attendance throughout the year so they can make the most of every visit.” – Kim Prunty (spokeswoman for Disney)
Here is the breakdown of this price raise:
- Value ticket – From $97 (did not change)
- Regular ticket – From $117 ($7 increase)
- Peak ticket – From $135 ($11 increase)
Disney World (Florida)
- Value ticket – From $109 for adults, $103 for children ($2 increase)
- Regular ticket – From $119 for adults, $113 for children ($4 increase)
- Peak ticket – From $129 for adults, $123 for children ($5 increase)
What do you think about the price increases?
Looking for something to do with your kids this weekend?
Overview from their website:
Jurassic Quest brings you a Dinosaur Adventure for the whole family. The main dinosaur exhibit features ultra-realistic, life-size animatronic dinosaurs; Over 80 life-size dinosaurs in all. Visitors can interact with these huge creatures, learn about them and even ride a few. It features realistic scenes, enormous dinosaurs, cute baby dinosaurs and lots of fun activities for kids of all ages. There are huge T-Rex and Triceratops fossil digs where young paleontologists can uncover long hidden dinosaurs bones, the “Dino Bounce” area with several, towering, dinosaur theme inflatable mazes, face painting, Dino crafts and much more!
Empire Expo Center, New York State Fairgrounds
- Friday (2/3) from 3 to 8 p.m
- Saturday (2/4) from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Sunday (2/5) from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Adults: $20
- Seniors: $18
- Children ages 2 to 12: $15
- Children VIP pass: $25