ruby tuesday Archive
Are you a Ruby Tuesday “So Connected Club” member? If so, check your email for a possible exclusive coupon valid for 45% off your food purchase at Ruby Tuesday!
This coupon is valid today (April 12th) and for dine in only.
- Get $5 cash back from Ibotta when you spend $15 at Ruby Tuesday (Exp. July 23!)
- If you haven’t signed up for Ibotta, go here and get an extra $10 sign up bonus!
- Search for and use discounted gift cards
- Use coupons
- They frequently send coupons in the mail
- Sign up to be a Ruby Tuesday So Connected Member for exclusive coupons
- You will also receive a free appetizer as well as a free burger on your birthday
- Download their mobile app
- Go on a Tuesday (if you have kids)
- Every Tuesday after 5PM you can get a FREE kid’s entree with an adult entree purchase
Have you heard of Quikly?
Quikly works with a number of brands to offer short term offers to consumers. Those who opt in and are fastest to act on these offers are rewarded with deals, coupons, and gift cards.
Here’s how it works:
- Brands release limited batch rewards on Quikly
- You first tell them you “Want In” on the offer
- You can then gain a “heads up” (early advanced notice) for sharing on social networks and with friends
- Notification (including a secret link) is received via text message or email when the Quikly promotion goes live (can go live at any moment)
- Finally, find out your position and reward. The faster you claim, the better the reward will be (value decreases as more people respond).
Grandma’s Cookies $1 Rebate (Any variety – Single serve pack) (Exp 2/19)
Spend $15 at Ruby Tuesday Get $5 (Rebate only redeemable at Ruby Tuesday) (Exp 2/19)
Tyson Anytizers Boneless Chicken Wyngz $1.50 Rebate (Select varieties – 25.5 oz. bag only) (Exp 2/19)