The World’s First and Only Social Credit Card | The Credit Card That Pays You To Share
- Share VITAL Card – VITAL rewards you based on how many friends you sign up. You also get credit for everyone your friends bring in and even their friends too!
- Grow your VITAL score – Your VITAL Score determines how much cash you earn every month. The more you share, the higher your score grows:
- Every time you sign up a friend to VITAL you earn 4 points towards your VITAL Score
- You get an additional 2 points for everyone your friend signs up and another 1 point for the people they sign up
- Earn Cash Rewards – Your cash rewards are deposited straight into your account every month, even if you have no additional shares that month, the rewards keep coming!
VITAL will be going live sometime early this year. Head over here to get early access and start growing your score!
This is such a great offer and definitely one worth looking into. Just getting one person to sign up will get you around $8 per month, FOREVER (not just a one time payment).
How to get started with VITAL ↵
- Sign up with them here
- Then share your unique link
- Every sign up has the potential to make you $8 to $100 per month depending on spending habits
- The more people that sign up, the more you can make per month
- Encourage the people that you get to sign up to sign up others because you can make money off of their signups as well
I’ve decided to take the leap and sign up with Acorns.
Intimidated to invest? If you want an insanely simple way to save and invest your money, consider signing up as well.
What is Acorns?
Acorns helps you save & invest spare change from your everyday purchases and invest into a diversified portfolio of stocks and bonds. You can easily get started in minutes: anytime, anywhere.
Acorns is a free mobile app that rounds up your credit and debit card purchases to the nearest dollar, then puts this digital “spare change” in an investment account. You don’t notice it happening as it is automatically done for you on every purchase, making it a hands off approach.
All you need to get started is a bank account and an Internet connection. There is no minimum deposit or balance as well as no restrictions on withdrawals.
It is a great way to get started on investing, as Acorns simplifies the process. They have essentially removed the guesswork from the equation.
By starting small, continually adding and being patient, growth will happen automatically. All it takes is time.
Sound simple enough? Read on 🙂
“People generally associate investing with lots of dollars,” said Jeff Cruttenden, co-founder and CEO of Acorns. “Once [people] find out that you can invest spare change, it’s a really attractive concept.”
Sign up is relatively simple.
You will need to answer multiple questions to create a financial profile and state your investment goals.
Make sure you have your bank and account credentials available. You can link up as many debit and credit cards as you want.
There are five different Acorns investment portfolio options you will choose from, ranging from aggressive to conservative (aggressive, moderate, or conservative). Each one is made up of six exchange-traded funds (ETFs) selected to achieve your portfolio objective. These portfolio options are compiled by a team of investment analysts, mathematicians, and economists in conjunction with Nobel Prize-winning economist Harry Markowitz.
Sign up here today and receive a $5 bonus!
Whenever you make a purchase, Acorns “rounds up” the purchase to the next dollar and invests the change into a diversified stock portfolio. When your Round-Ups exceed $5, Acorns transfers the money from your debit/checking account to this portfolio.
Let’s say you buy a meal at McDonald’s for $6.45 using a linked credit card. Acorns would round up to $7, with the difference of .55 (round up amount) being invested.
This would happen automatically. However, it doesn’t have to be, as you can change the setting to be manual. In this setting, you would manually add round ups by selecting from a list of payment transactions.
One thing of note as well is that Acorns does not cover overdraft fees for its withdrawals.
How Much Does It Cost to Use Acorns?
They charge $1 per month for balances under $5,000 or 0.25% per year for balances over $5,000. Students and those under 24 years can use the app for free.
There are no fees on accounts with a balance of $0.
Acorns has the following security features:
- SIPC Insured Accounts – Every Acorns account is insured up to $500,000 for fraud
- SSL Encryption – Website and app are secured with 256-bit encryption
- Account Alerts – Users are contacted about unusual account activity
- Bank-level Security – Secure servers and privacy verified by physical security
- Account Safeguards -Multi-factor authentication, automatic logouts, and ID verification help prevent unauthorized access
- You can deposit money directly into your Acorns, account in addition to the automatic Round Ups
- When you’re ready to withdraw your money, it’s in your account within a few days
- Automatic rebalancing helps your account benefit from market corrections
- You can change your risk profile at any time to be more or less aggressive
*NEW Feature* Found Money (Beta)
New in version 1.5.0
Shop with any of the Found Money partners, and they’ll automatically invest in your Acorns account!
You do not have to opt in – rewards will automatically be invested as long as you have a credit or debit card linked to your account. You will need to do so in order for the Found Money partners to be alerted that you’ve purchased something from them and can promptly reward you. Rewards will vary by brand.
This Found Money will appear in your account within thirty days of your purchase. You can track what you’ve earned on the history screen in your Acorns app.
Check out the Found Money page in the app fore more details!
Currently you can give the gift of a 3-month Amazon Prime Membership for only $33 (or grab this for yourself to enjoy fast shipping for your Amazon Christmas purchases)!
Here are just a few Prime membership benefits:
- FREE Two-Day Shipping on over 30 million items
- Watch thousands of movies and TV shows with Prime Video
- Stream millions of songs and thousands of playlists
Head HERE to check it out!
Offer expires November 15th, 2017
Just sign up by entering your details here. A free movie code will then be emailed to you (note → mine took 7 days to arrive) after you enroll in the program, which can be redeemed for one free DVD, Blu-ray, or Digital HD Ultraviolet movie on the Sony Rewards Free Movie page. The code expires within ninety (90) days of receipt of the free movie code e-mail.
Even better, there is no cost for shipping!
Here is the list of the free movies available:
Discounts Expire October 15th, 2017
Barnes & Noble is hosting Educator Appreciation Days where they are offering the following discounts both online and in-store:
- 25% off Books, Toys & Games, Music, Movies & More
- 10% off Café Consumables (In-Store only)
- 10% off select NOOK Devices
- 20% off the list price of hardcover and paperback books (year round)
These discounts are available for current Pre-K through Grade 12 public, private, and homeschool educators.
If you’re interested in registering for this program, head over here to download the form.
Are you a College Student or know one who is?
College students can get a FREE 6-month Amazon Prime membership!
This FREE Membership will give you following benefits:
- Free 2 Day shipping
- Unlimited streaming of movies and TV Shows (Prime Video)
- Free Kindle books to borrow
- Free unlimited photo storage
- Exclusive offers and discounts
To qualify, you must have a valid .edu email address and you’ll need to specify your college, year, and major.
Please note that after your free 6 months are over, you will automatically continue receiving Amazon Prime benefits at a cost of only $49 a year for up to four years with automatic renewal unless you cancel.
>>> Expires 8/5/2017 (or while supplies last)! <<<
- First go here and sign up for an account (must be a new member to be eligible for this deal*)
- Once registered, go back to the previous link and click on the “Get Cashback Now” button
- TopCashback will redirect you to Walmart.com where you will purchase one 18 pack of Velvet Hangers priced at $7.61 plus opt for free store pickup.
- Within 14-21 days, $8.15 will be credited straight to your checking or PayPal account
*This offer is available to new TopCashback members only. However as TopCashback doesn’t limit accounts to one per household, if you’re an existing member now’s the perfect time to tell your husband or wife, mom or dad, roommate, neighbor, friend or anyone else about TopCashback and perhaps they’ll share their freebie with you! Ask them to sign-up through your Tell-A-Friend link and you’ll earn $10 for each new TopCashback member who goes on to take out this deal.
Ibotta has recently introduced a number of new features on their app that make for a faster, more streamlined experience for the user. Here are the highlights of the improvements:
- Faster and more user friendly
- More personalized offers
- Favorite stores are displayed on the home screen
- You can now redeem select rebates 2-3 times per receipt (previously 1 time only)
- Easily find the following buttons at the bottom of the app to quickly find what you’re looking for:
- “Featured” with all the latest rebates
- “Find Rebates” to search for a rebate
- “Redeem” to submit a receipt
- “My Rebates” with your saved offers
- “Account” with all of your information.
- You will no longer need to scan product bar codes as the app will automatically detect which rebates are on your receipt and verify the rebate in real time. Walmart is the only retailer with this feature currently, but more stores are soon to follow.
If you are not currently an Ibotta user, now is a great time to sign up as they are currently offering new users a $10 bonus for redeeming your first rebate! What are you waiting for? Last year alone, Ibotta users earned well over $100,000,000 in cash back!