going up Archive
Consistent with past years, Walt Disney Company announced on Sunday that admission prices will be going up at both Disneyland and Disney World. Yearly increases are part of an effort to reduce crowd sizes at parks and help shorten wait times for rides.
We will continue to evolve our pricing in a way that gives them a range of options to meet their budget and helps better spread attendance throughout the year so they can make the most of every visit.” – Kim Prunty (spokeswoman for Disney)
Here is the breakdown of this price raise:
- Value ticket – From $97 (did not change)
- Regular ticket – From $117 ($7 increase)
- Peak ticket – From $135 ($11 increase)
Disney World (Florida)
- Value ticket – From $109 for adults, $103 for children ($2 increase)
- Regular ticket – From $119 for adults, $113 for children ($4 increase)
- Peak ticket – From $129 for adults, $123 for children ($5 increase)
What do you think about the price increases?
Just a heads up → According to National Grid, your heating bills are likely to go up this winter by roughly 4.6%.
A spokesman for National Grid says that the cost of gas is solely responsible for the rate increases and that costs could fluctuate based on the weather and customer usage
Read more on Syracuse.com here…