april 21 Archive
Planning a visit to a National Park next year? The following are the days in 2018 that the National Park Service will be waiving admission fees ↵
- January 15: Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- April 21: First day of National Park Week
- September 22: National Public Lands Day
- November 11: Veterans Day
Check out the list of the participating parks here!
Fees such as camping, boat launches, transportation, or special tours are not free unless otherwise stated. Double check hours and upcoming events and plan ahead!
Tomorrow, April 21, from 11 am to 3pm
Here is some more information:
- Limit one per person
- All of Jimmy John’s sandwiches #1-#6, BLT, and Slims will be available for $1
- In-store only (not valid on online or delivery orders)
- Other FAQ’s