- VIP Combo Ticket for One – $15 (was $25)
- VIP Combo Ticket for Two – $29 (was $50)
- VIP Combo Ticket for Four – $49 (was $100)
Each ticket includes admission into WonderWorks, the Canyon Climb Ropes Course and one game of Laser Tag. Closed-toed shoes are required for the ropes course. Visit their website for more information.
As of Tuesday (8/15/2017), Instacart is available in the Syracuse market!
What is Instacart?
Instacart is a San Francisco-based company that partners with local stores to offer same-day grocery delivery service. Their service simplifies the grocery shopping process, saving you both time and money, and helping you avoid the stress of parking and long lines.
How does it work?
1. Shop your favorite local grocery stores
2. Schedule a delivery
Have your groceries delivered in as little as an hour, later in the day, or even later in week (7 days in advance).
3. Get groceries delivered right to your door
Instacart “personal shoppers” will then collect the items you ordered and deliver them to you. You can also choose to pick up your groceries at the store (at select locations).
What Syracuse stores can I order from?
Wegmans, Price Rite, Petco, Pricechopper, Tops, and CVS are currently the only available stores in Syracuse.
What else do I need to know?
- The minimum order is $35.00
- There is a also $5.99 delivery charge
- First time users can enter the code HISYRACUSE (exp. 9/15) at checkout to get $20 off an order of $35+
- Even better, you will get FREE delivery on your first order (= if you spend $35 and use the above promo code, your total will only be $15 shipped)
- SIGN UP TODAY and get a $10 bonus using this link!
|More reasons to try Instacart|
Save money and time with digital coupons you don’t need to clip
|Convenient delivery times
Get delivery in as little as one hour or when it works with your weekly schedule
|Easy to use mobile apps
Shop online or download the Instacart app on your phone or tablet
Join Destiny USA as they usher in the holiday season with the arrival of Santa Claus this Saturday, November 4th at 10 a.m.
Bring the whole family out for a parade and cookie and milk reception with Santa and his elves, leading down to his new location in the center atrium on the Commons level (next to Burlington and DSW).
You can view a complete schedule of Santa’s hours at Destiny USA here, including information on upcoming pet photo nights and “Santa Cares” events.
Tuesday, October 31st from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.
FREE Halloween fun (including snacks and movies) in the Destiny USA Canyon area
+ Trick or Treat at more than 150+ stores from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. (A record 150+ stores, restaurants and attractions will be ready with bowls of candy for the kids. All of the participating businesses will have a special Halloween sticker on their windows or doors.)
UberEATS, a food delivery service, is now available in the Syracuse, NY area.
A few of the participating restaurants include:
- The Distillery
- Modern Malt
- Brooklyn Pickle
How does it work? Basically, customers use a smartphone app to order food from local restaurants. A designated Uber driver then picks up and delivers this food directly to the customer. Learn more here.
Along with Burlington Coat Factory, the Erie Canal Centre shopping plaza in DeWitt is set to add a Michaels location. According to Brixmor Property Group, which owns and operates the plaza, Dicks Sporting Goods will be joined by Burlington at the end of 2017 and Michaels in early 2018.
Michaels has three current locations in the Syracuse area, with the one on Erie Blvd. being located less than 2 miles from the proposed location. However, it is likely that the current Erie Blvd. location would close and move into the Erie Canal Centre shopping plaza.
CoreLife Eatery, who first opened up in Cicero a few years ago, plans to open as many as 30 restaurants across the nation in 2017.
Here is the full list of locations soon to open:
- Pittsburgh, PA – June 2017
- Grandville, MI – June 2017
- Wilkes-Barre, PA – June 2017
- American Fork, UT – June 2017
- Lexington, KY – July 2017
- Toledo, OH – July 2017
- Clarence, NY – August 2017
- Indianapolis, IN – August 2017
- Peoria, IL – September 2017
- Brighton, NY – September 2017
- Portage, MI – October 2017
- Fayetteville, NC – October 2017
- Bountiful, UT – November 2017
- Hyde Park, OH – November 2017
- Centerville, OH – December 2017
- Amherst, NY – December 2017
*Updated October 6th, 2017*
⇒ CoreLife Eatery plans to open in DeWitt, NY next year (spring time). It is not clear yet where the DeWitt store will be located.
Construction is now complete on the new Burlington Store (previously known as Burlington Coat Factory) on Erie Boulevard in the Erie Canal Centre plaza. This store is expected to open this Friday (9/29/2017) morning.
Burlington, a discount clothing retailer, is located near Dick’s Sporting Goods, where Office Max and Kmart used to be. Michael’s is excepted to move in next door to Burlington in early 2018. There are also Burlington Store locations in Destiny USA and on Route 31 in Clay.
In an effort to get more people to attend, Syracuse Stage is letting theater-goers name their ticket price for the following shows:
- The Three Musketeers: Wednesday, Sept. 20 at 7:30
- The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time: Wednesday, Oct. 25 at 7:30
- The Wizard of Oz: Sunday, Dec.3 at 7:00
76 “name your price” tickets will be aside for the above performances. There is a limit of two tickets per person, subject to availability. The tickets must be claimed in person at the box office on the day of the performance only (starting at 10 AM).
We believe everyone should be able to attend theater and we’re working to make sure Syracuse Stage is accessible to all, said Bob Hupp, artistic director at Syracuse Stage.