In an effort to get more people to attend, Syracuse Stage is letting theater-goers name their ticket price for the following shows:
- The Three Musketeers: Wednesday, Sept. 20 at 7:30
- The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time: Wednesday, Oct. 25 at 7:30
- The Wizard of Oz: Sunday, Dec.3 at 7:00
76 “name your price” tickets will be aside for the above performances. There is a limit of two tickets per person, subject to availability. The tickets must be claimed in person at the box office on the day of the performance only (starting at 10 AM).
We believe everyone should be able to attend theater and we’re working to make sure Syracuse Stage is accessible to all, said Bob Hupp, artistic director at Syracuse Stage.
- VIP Combo Ticket for One – $15 (was $25)
- VIP Combo Ticket for Two – $29 (was $50)
- VIP Combo Ticket for Four – $49 (was $100)
Each ticket includes admission into WonderWorks, the Canyon Climb Ropes Course and one game of Laser Tag. Closed-toed shoes are required for the ropes course. Visit their website for more information.
With so many styles of yoga being taught nowadays, it is often difficult for people to understand what kind of practice will serve them best. Trying a class will inform a person much better than any verbal description. We invite you to experience one of our free classes. No further commitment, special attire or mat needed.
- Thursday September 7, 9:30 to 10:30 AM
- Thursday September 7, 6 to 7 PM
- Saturday September 9, Noon to 1 PM
If you are interested in attending any of these free classes, send an email over to firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve a spot.
Back-To-School shopping? Students can receive FREE valet parking throughout Labor Day weekend (today until September 4, 2017). Just present your student ID at the valet station outside of Cheesecake Factory!
Destiny USA will be open normal business hours throughout Labor Day weekend, and on Labor Day, Monday, September 4, from 10:00 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.
As of Tuesday (8/15/2017), Instacart is available in the Syracuse market!
What is Instacart?
Instacart is a San Francisco-based company that partners with local stores to offer same-day grocery delivery service. Their service simplifies the grocery shopping process, saving you both time and money, and helping you avoid the stress of parking and long lines.
How does it work?
1. Shop your favorite local grocery stores
2. Schedule a delivery
Have your groceries delivered in as little as an hour, later in the day, or even later in week (7 days in advance).
3. Get groceries delivered right to your door
Instacart “personal shoppers” will then collect the items you ordered and deliver them to you. You can also choose to pick up your groceries at the store (at select locations).
What Syracuse stores can I order from?
Wegmans, Price Rite, Petco, and CVS are currently the only available stores in Syracuse.
What else do I need to know?
- The minimum order is $35.00
- There is a also $5.99 delivery charge
- First time users can enter the code HISYRACUSE (exp. 9/15) at checkout to get $20 off an order of $35+
- Even better, you will get FREE delivery on your first order (= if you spend $35 and use the above promo code, your total will only be $15 shipped)
- SIGN UP TODAY and get a $10 bonus using this link!
|More reasons to try Instacart|
Save money and time with digital coupons you don’t need to clip
Convenient delivery times
Get delivery in as little as one hour or when it works with your weekly schedule
Easy to use mobile apps
Shop online or download the Instacart app on your phone or tablet