Retail News Archive
Here’s a list of the Kmart stores in Central New York that will be closing, obtained from a list by Business Insider:
- Liverpool, NY, store 3352
- Malone, NY, store 3943
- Cortland, NY, store 7134
- Watertown, NY, store 7432
These four stores are likely to close in September. The Mattydale Kmart will remain open.
All-Star Alley and Tavern is now open! Check out the best in pins, sports and games, including a full-service dining experience, beer garden, bocce court and more located on 3rd level Canyon.
Besides a 24-lane bowling alley with couches and large projections screens, the entertainment venue will offer made-from-scratch dining, two full-service bars, private VIP areas, billiard tables and arcade games. The menu will be created by TMG Corporate Chef Brad Rishmany.
All-Star Alley & Tavern is expected to open later this month. A portion of sales each Sunday for the first month will be donated to to local charities and not-for-profit organizations.
As of last week, The Tilted Kilt Pub & Eatery in Syracuse has officially closed its doors permanently. It opened up on Erie Boulevard back in 2014.
Along with Burlington Coat Factory, the Erie Canal Centre shopping plaza in DeWitt is set to add a Michaels location. According to Brixmor Property Group, which owns and operates the plaza, Dicks Sporting Goods will be joined by Burlington at the end of 2017 and Michaels in early 2018.
Michaels has three current locations in the Syracuse area, with the one on Erie Blvd. being located less than 2 miles from the proposed location. However, it is likely that the current Erie Blvd. location would close and move into the Erie Canal Centre shopping plaza.
CoreLife Eatery, who first opened up in Cicero a few years ago, plans to open as many as 30 restaurants across the nation in 2017.
Here is the full list of locations soon to open:
- Pittsburgh, PA – June 2017
- Grandville, MI – June 2017
- Wilkes-Barre, PA – June 2017
- American Fork, UT – June 2017
- Lexington, KY – July 2017
- Toledo, OH – July 2017
- Clarence, NY – August 2017
- Indianapolis, IN – August 2017
- Peoria, IL – September 2017
- Brighton, NY – September 2017
- Portage, MI – October 2017
- Fayetteville, NC – October 2017
- Bountiful, UT – November 2017
- Hyde Park, OH – November 2017
- Centerville, OH – December 2017
- Amherst, NY – December 2017