Hi there, I'm Greg, the man behind Money Saving Quest. I currently live in Syracuse, NY with my wife and our two beautiful children.
Let’s face it. LIFE IS EXPENSIVE.
With the decision for my wife to leave her job after our 2nd child was born, money has been tighter than ever. I've created Money Saving Quest in tough financial times as a way to share things I’ve learned, discovered, or are currently trying to figure out relating to frugality.
My goal is to help readers save a few bucks and get the best value out of their time, effort, and money, as I too, strive to do so.
This blog will not just be about saving money, as there will be tips on making money as well! Money Saving Quest will cover a plethora of topics including:
- Deals & Steals
- Clearance Finds (with a focus on the CNY area)
- DIY projects (on a budget)
- Financial wisdom
- Links to helpful websites
- Product reviews
- Thrift shop (garage sale) finds
- Ways to make extra money
- Ways to save money
This blog is a resource for those:
- Who are on a budget
- Who don't like to pay full price
- Who like the thrill of finding a good deal
- Who are living paycheck to paycheck
- Who are looking to make a little extra money on the side
Those who have the same amount of money as Bill Gates are probably in the wrong place :)
I'm always open to suggestions, so please feel free to contact me with your feedback.