Daily Archive: Thursday, December 7, 2017
ENJOY A $5 AMAZON.COM GIFT CARD FROM MY COKE REWARDS
→ Text the word HOLIDAY to 2653
→ You will then get a special link sent to you (Note: it may take some time to arrive)
→ Click on this link where you will enter (5) 20 oz. Coke bottle cap product codes (20oz only)
→ Once you enter the five codes, your $5 Amazon card will be sent to you within 8 weeks (as a bonus, you will also be entered to win a $1,000 Holiday shopping spree!)
Offer expires 1/2/2018 or while supplies last
What is Checkout 51?
Checkout 51 is a FREE rebate app that gives you cash back when you purchase certain items, which are updated every week.
How does Checkout 51 work?
- Browse through the current offers that are available before you head to the store, so you know which rebates you can receive this week
- Shop at any store and purchase any items from the current offer list
- When you get home, take a picture of your receipt and upload with the app or website (no coupons required!)
- The app will confirm your purchase and credit your Checkout 51 account with any applicable rebates
- When your account balance reaches $20, you can cash out and receive a check in the mail
Other things to note:
- You can also upload receipt photos from your computer (a smartphone is not required 🙂 )
- Using Checkout 51, you’ll find non-brand-specific deals for staples like milk, bread, eggs and even fresh fruits and vegetables
- Offers go live on Thursdays at 12 a.m. in each time zone and they expire the following Wednesday at 11:59 p.m. in each time zone
- You will need to submit the receipts while the offers are live
- Current Offers
- Products purchased from online retailers are eligible for cash back as well
- Packing slips are accepted as proof of purchase and should be submitted as you would a receipt
Offer expires December 31st, 2017
Amazon is offering a FREE $10 Gift Card when you order $50 in P&G products!
First add the $10 Amazon gift card to your cart, followed by $50+ of P&G products. The cost of the gift card will then automatically be deducted at checkout.
- Products must be sold by Amazon or Amazon Digital Services
- Subscribe & save orders are not eligible
Top 10 Tips for Saving Money
There are many creative and fun ways to save money, so have fun and think outside of the box. Below are a few ideas to get you started. They may not all be a fit for you, but try one or two and use your momentum to keep going. Before you know it, you may find you’re saving more money than you ever thought possible! Sometimes the first step is the hardest.
- Create a fund in case an emergency should happen. Even if you can only afford $5.00 or $10.00 per paycheck, it will add up. Your emergency fund goal should be $500-$1000.
- Place any bonuses from work, tax refunds or winnings into a savings account.
- Collect your loose change. You could save hundreds of dollars per year by opening a new account with just your loose change.
- Treat yourself, and put an equal amount into savings. For example, if you buy a $5 cup of coffee, put $5 into your savings account.
- After you pay off that car or credit card, keep writing that check and deposit it in to your savings account or investment account.
- Set a goal to reduce your credit card debt by $1000. This can save you $150-$200/year.
- Make one day a week a “no spending day.” Pack your lunch, go to the park or go to the library. Get creative and do things without spending money.
- Double the recipe when you cook a meal. Freeze leftovers in serving size containers and use them for lunches or dinners. This will save you time and money.
- Keep your car maintenance up. When you keep it tuned up and properly inflate your tires, you can save yourself $100 per year in gas.
- Wait 24 hours before purchasing expensive items or items you can live without. You might change your mind during that wait.
Resource: Interactive Health