Daily Archive: Saturday, June 17, 2017
Barnes & Noble Summer Reading Program:
May 16th – September 5th
Kids can earn a free book by doing the following:
- Fill out the Summer Reading Reading Journal (PDF)
- Bring the completed Reading Journal to your local B&N store (Find a Store)
- Choose a FREE BOOK from their selection on the Reading Journal list at the store
Go here for more information on this promotion.
Scholastic Summer Reading Superhero Challenge
Runs now until September 9th, 2016
A free, online reading program for kids. Head over here to register.
- Read & log minutes all summer
- Unlock stories & earn rewards
- Enter for a chance to win Klutz books!
Family Christian Summer Reading Club
Starting June 3rd and running through August 25th
Head here for more information
From June 1st – July 31st (Reading logs are due no later than Thursday, September 1)
1. Read 10 books this summer
2. Print out the Summer Reading Form
3. Write down the names of the books read on the form
4. Take the form to the nearest TD Bank
5. Receive $10 in a new or existing TD Simple Savings account
Kids can earn 10 free Chuck E Cheese tokens with a completed Reading Rewards calendar! Scroll down and click the reading rewards option, print the page and bring in a completed calendar to Chuck E. Cheese’s and receive 10 free tokens as a reward
Also, be sure to see what reading programs and other activities your local library will be having this summer!