Daily Archive: Sunday, March 19, 2017
Have you heard of the Walmart Savings Catcher?
If not, here’s how it works:
- Make your normal purchases at Walmart
- Scan your receipt with the Walmart app or enter the receipt number + date of purchase into the Savings Catcher section
- The receipt number (TC number) is located near the bottom of your Walmart store receipt
- You will need to sign in using your Walmart.com account information
- Walmart will then compare advertised prices for competitors’ stores in your area
- The ads must be valid at the time you made your Walmart purchase
- You’ll get price match results within 72 hours of submitting your receipt
- If a difference in price is found, you will receive the difference in the amount of an eGift card!
Bottom line: Scan your Walmart receipts, and the app will compare sale prices of items you bought at other stores in your area. If it finds a lower price elsewhere, you get the difference as a Walmart eGift Card. You can print out the gift card or save it on your phone to use during your next Walmart trip.
This awesome deal expires tonight. Limit of 1 per customer.
+ If you’re a new Hollar customer, you’ll get FREE shipping on your first $10+ order
Target is offering a free box of Unilever samples including ones from AXE and Dove Men+Care.
Just head here and fill out your information on the form!
While supplies last. Samples should arrive in 6-8 weeks.
(The site currently appears to be down, but keep checking back)
Heads up Walmart shoppers on a great Easter basket idea:
Be on the lookout for select Star Wars Hot Wheels Cars on possible clearance for only 10¢ each (regularly priced at 94¢)!
NCAA Micro 46″x60″ Raschel Throws – Only $15.49 shipped (regularly $29.99)
(Over 25 different teams to choose from)