Daily Archive: Saturday, December 17, 2016
Through December 31st
Head here to view all eligible items and all of the details.
Related: Amazon Star Wars Hot Wheels Deals
> Discount automatically applied at checkout
> Shipping is currently free on all orders
Related: New Crayola Cartwheel Offers
- 50% off Crayola 152 ct Crayons (Item # 081-04-2342) (exp. 12/19)
- 50% off Crayola Easy Animation Studio (Item # 081-04-1577) (exp. 12/24)
- 50% off Crayola Emoji Marker Maker (Item # 081-04-4261) (exp. 12/18)
- 50% off Crayola 64ct Broadline Markers (Item # 081-04-4369) (exp. 12/18)
- 50% off Crayola 50 ct PipSqueak Tower (Item # 081-04-2345) (exp. 12/18)
- 50% off Crayola Crayon Factory (Item # 081-04-4258) (exp. 12/18)
- 50% off Crayola Air Marker Sprayer (Item # 081-04-4259) (exp. 12/18)
- 50% off Crayola Star Wars Collectible Tins (Item # 081-04-3883) (exp. 12/18)
- 50% off Crayola Star Wars Art Cases (Item #s 081-04-3880 & 081-04-3881) (exp. 12/22)
- 50% off Crayola Art with Edge Kits (Item #s 081-04-2839 & 081-04-2840) (exp. 12/18)
- 50% off Crayola 40 ct Fineline Markers (Item # 081-04-4402) (exp. 12/18)
As you may be currently experiencing, Holiday shopping can get crazy expensive. According to the National Retail Federation, the average consumer plans on spending a total of $935.58 this Holiday shopping season.
Therefore I want to challenge you to only buy each of your children 4 Christmas Gifts this year.
Yes, only 4:
- Something they want
- Something they need
- Something to wear
- Something to read
Consider also adding in a larger gift item from Santa that he brings for the whole family.
What you may discover afterwards:
- Your kids will be more appreciative and more grateful of their belongings
- You’ll have more time spent together on Christmas rather than picking up tons of wrapping paper
- Less toys that don’t get played with will be laying around
Plus, your budget will thank you 🙂