Daily Archive: Wednesday, September 21, 2016
The PhotoBarn offer I posted here has been extended through tonight (9/21)!
** Get $40 in PhotoBarn Cash to spend on anything on their site when you use promo code 40PBCASH at checkout **
You can even purchase a $50 gift card for just $10 after applying this code!
How to Save Even More During National Coupon Month
By Jon Lal, CEO of BeFrugal.com
- Stack coupons with cash back deals to save even more than you thought possible:
- Cash back and coupon websites like BeFrugal.com offer both cash back deals and coupons, that when combined offer additional savings. All you have to do is sign up for a free account (all it takes is an email address), search for the store you want, and click on the coupon or deal. Then, just shop as normal on the store’s website. The instant savings will come off your total, and the cash back will go into your BeFrugal account. You can accumulate cash back as you shop, then request payment via check, PayPal or gift card.
- Some credit cards offer their members rewards with travel purchases. You can stack the cash back deals or rewards points from your credit card with cash back from a shopping website like BeFrugal, as well as rewards you receive from an exclusive membership with an airline or hotel.
- Which are the best stores that offer price matching and how to take advantage on your next shopping trip?
- Some stores have a price matching system that allows you to pay a lower price for items when you find that an item costs less at a different store.
- Another perk – some store policies allow you to get money back when an item you’ve purchased goes on sale.
- A few stores that offer price matching are Walmart, Amazon, and Best Buy.
- Certain items go on sale during specific times of the year.
- Using coupons along with these deals will let you get even more for your money. In September, items such as computers and office supplies are marked down to a lower price. You can also often find deals on children’s clothing and patio furniture as well.
- Subscribe to different sites while shopping online
- Many sites give you the chance to enter your e-mail address to receive notifications for their exclusive deals. Subscribing to these sites will ensure that you are always on top of the latest sales. Following your favorite stores on social media will also grant you early access to limited-time only sales.
Have you heard of Raise.com?
Through 10/1/2016, new Raise customers can take advantage of the following offers:
- $10 off the purchase of $25+ Fandango Gift Cards (use promo code MOVIE10 at checkout)
- $10 off the purchase of $25+ Groupon Gift Cards (use promo code 10GROUPON at checkout)
You will also automatically get $5 off your first purchase when you sign up here, making it as low as just $9.75 for the Groupon gift card and $8.38 for the Fandango gift card. After signing up, click on the link in your inbox and then enter your mobile number so Raise can text you a code for verification. Once you verify the code, your $5 will be instantly credited to your account!
Are you a member of Dollar Tree’s loyalty program?
If not, head over here to sign up!
- Exclusive content and perks
- Exclusive savings offers
- Be the first to find out about exclusive products, in-store specials, and events
- Members only contents
- Money saving party ideas, crafts, recipes, etc.
Right now members can also order a Free Print Copy of the 2016 Dollar Tree Fall Catalog!
Here are a few things to look for if you’re heading to your local Dollar Tree..
- Lysol Power & Free Tap Top Multi Purpose Cleaner Pumps
- OPI Nail Lacquer
- Wit & Wisdom Shaving Balm/Cream
Have you been wanting to try Hulu? Now’s the perfect time!
Groupon is offering new Hulu customers only a FREE 45-day Subscription to Hulu’s Limited Commercials Plan (a $11.98 value).
Once purchased, just follow the instructions on your Groupon to redeem the offer.
Please note: You will need a register a valid CC with Hulu. Once the 45 day trials ends, your account will automatically renew at $7.99 per month. You can cancel at anytime, however!
Limit one offer per customer and account.