As of Tuesday (8/15/2017), Instacart is available in the Syracuse market!
What is Instacart?
Instacart is a San Francisco-based company that partners with local stores to offer same-day grocery delivery service. Their service simplifies the grocery shopping process, saving you both time and money, and helping you avoid the stress of parking and long lines.
How does it work?
1. Shop your favorite local grocery stores
2. Schedule a delivery
Have your groceries delivered in as little as an hour, later in the day, or even later in week (7 days in advance).
3. Get groceries delivered right to your door
Instacart “personal shoppers” will then collect the items you ordered and deliver them to you. You can also choose to pick up your groceries at the store (at select locations).
What Syracuse stores can I order from?
Wegmans, Price Rite, Petco, and CVS are currently the only available stores in Syracuse.
What else do I need to know?
- The minimum order is $35.00
- There is a also $5.99 delivery charge
- First time users can enter the code HISYRACUSE (exp. 9/15) at checkout to get $20 off an order of $35+
- Even better, you will get FREE delivery on your first order (= if you spend $35 and use the above promo code, your total will only be $15 shipped)
- SIGN UP TODAY and get a $10 bonus using this link!
|More reasons to try Instacart|
Save money and time with digital coupons you don’t need to clip
Convenient delivery times
Get delivery in as little as one hour or when it works with your weekly schedule
Easy to use mobile apps
Shop online or download the Instacart app on your phone or tablet